The Sheet Plant Association
The Sheet Plant Association aims to foster, promote and encourage activities which meet the following aims and objectives:
- Provide a forum where Suppliers to the Sheet Plant sector can discuss matters of common interest.
- Co-ordinate and pursue joint action in respect of matters affecting the corrugated packaging industry and the Sheet Plant sector.
- Promote the Corrugated Sheet Plant sector to existing and potential customers.Promote and encourage best practice amongst member companies.
- Provide training for industry specific skills and knowledge, and training for personal development for the employees of member companies.Promote co-operative working between member companies.
- Co-operate with and exchange information with associations having similar aims and objectives, not only in the UK, but also in Europe and the USA.
PPMA (Processing and Packaging Machinery Association)
Established in 1987, PPMA (Processing and Packaging Machinery Association) is the UK’s trade association for suppliers of processing and packaging machinery to both the domestic and overseas markets. With over 500 member companies, their principal objective is to help members sell more products and services through PPMA Group’s various exhibitions, publications and training.
The East Midlands Chamber
The East Midlands Chamber is the leading business organisation in the East Midlands and is the second largest chamber of commerce in the country. The Chamber offers networking opportunities and works in close partnership with many communities, political and funding organisations.
The Board is made up of individuals from the region’s leading businesses and has a senior leadership team who oversees a wide range of services and activities. It partners with globally-recognised regional brands to provide an improved and bespoke relationship programme. The Local Enterprise Partnership's purpose is to support and encourage economic growth in the region. Patrons are influential and prominent organisations who share the values that drive the Chamber forward.
Confederation of Paper Industries
The Confederation of Paper Industries (CPI) aims to unify the UK’s Paper-based Industries with a single purpose in promoting paper’s intrinsic value as a renewable and sustainable fibre-based material, enhancing its competitiveness through seeking to reduce legislative and regulatory impacts and in spreading best practice. The CPI represents 79 Member companies from an industry with an aggregate annual turnover of £11.5 billion, 56,000 direct and a further 86,000 indirect employees. Members range in size from large multi-national organisations with multiple sites in the UK, to single site SMEs.
The CPI aims to promote:
- A positive image for paper resource efficiency within a coherent waste strategy.
- The benefits of packaging
- A sustainable UK Paper Industry