Our standardized ONE Service maintenance concept offers high-quality maintenance and comprehensive services, not just when there is a malfunction. We work closely with you to offer maintenance services that extend the service life of the Mosca machines in your company. Our services are optimally adapted to your needs and work processes. We focus on offering the consistently high standards of service quality worldwide. Since the beginning of 2018, we have been working with the same sets of maintenance parts, descriptions, and checklists. Our service management system obtains information about the condition of the machines in each country and about the services a customer has received. This means that customers will always receive the best possible recommendations.
In addition to scheduled maintenance, we also keep an eye on the future of our customers' machines. Pooling and evaluating transnational information in one system enables us to provide preventive maintenance support and to avoid a foreseeable machine malfunction.
Regular maintenance of your strapping machines ensures consistently high machine availability and production reliability. Our maintenance contracts offer you a number of advantages. For example, we focus on your specific needs when we schedule maintenance.
10 good reasons for a maintenance contract
- "All-round carefree package" – service personnel automatically remind you of upcoming maintenances
- Transparent and fair maintenance contracts
- Plannable maintenance costs and support for your in-house maintenance strategy
- Reduced travel expenses and hourly rates
- Extra discount of 10 per cent in case of using Mosca plastic straps
- Integration of free machine upgrades during maintenance
- Automatic installation of software updates
- Standardized processes during maintenance
- Contracts can be terminated annually
- German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV) Regulation 3 – Repeat testing of electrical devices, machines, and systems according to DIN VDE 0701-0702 (integrated into maintenance)
We would be pleased to prepare a confidential, non-binding maintenance offer for you!
Request for maintenance offer