The material is posted to enable users to gain ready access to information about MOSCA products and services. MOSCA aims to keep the Material timely and accurate. MOSCA, however, accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to Material published on the Site and/or araising that may be placed upon it. The Material:
- comprises information of a general nature only and is not designed the specific requirements or circumstances of any particular individual, organisation or other entity
- does not constitute an offer capable of acceptance and does not create any form of contract or agreement between MOSCA and any user of the Site
- does not constitute any form of warranty or representation as to the performance of the goods and services
- is not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date
- does not constitute professional advice and/or any form of consultancy.
While MOSCA takes all reasonable steps to protect its systems and software against computer viruses, bugs, so-called "Trojan horses" and/or other defects ("Viruses"), MOSCA assumes in responsibility and shall not be liable for any Viruses that may infect other other damage that may be caused to, a user's computer equipment, systems or property as a consequence of a user accessing and browsing through the Site or downloading any part of the Material published on the Site.
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other web pages of third parties. MOSCA shall have no liability for the contents of such web pages and does not make representations about or enrose such web pages or their contents as its own, as MOSCA does not control the information on such web pages and is not responsible for the contents and information given thereon. The use of such web pages shall be at the sole risk of the User.